edSPIRIT is Exhibiting at Open edx® Conference
March 28th–31st, 2023 in Cambridge,
As a contributing sponsor.
edSPIRIT is a fully self-managed SaaS Platform powered by Open edX® and the newest learning Platform developed by Notion Wave Inc. Canada.
As a learning Platform that offers flexible plans for different-sized organizations, edSPIRIT provides accessible learning for education in the future and recently has become a partner of Open edX®.
This partnership will be an excellent opportunity for edSPIRIT customers to enhance their skills and knowledge, access a wide range of customizable e-learning courses, create content, and share it with a global audience.
And now, the exciting news is to come. edSPIRIT will be exhibiting at the Open edX® Conference hosted by MIT and Open Learning in March 2023.
With the motto” Shaping the Future of Education Together” and accompanied by global EdTech leaders, Open edX® is hosting a conference about innovative uses of its Platform and the latest advancements in instructional design, course constellation, and methods for operating & extending the Open edX Platform.
This Conference will be held from Tuesday, March 28th to Friday, March 31st, 2023, at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the Conference!
edSPIRIT is a fast, reliable, and fully managed provider of online learning Platforms that makes online education available to more organizations than ever before.
This Platform is built by a group of technical experts and educators to give its users the most robust Platform with the best and smoothest experience in onboarding, run, and all the twists and turns in their operation.
We not only provide an online learning platform, but we are also active in the Open edX community. We are one of the first who offers Right-to-Left open edX interfaces to meet the needs of various countries and languages.
With edSPIRIT, Customers can launch their own branded education Platform within minutes. In addition, the Platform’s flexibility and scalability have enabled us to offer our customers a truly personalized learning experience, utilizing the latest technology and resources from open edX and offering them high-quality e-learning content and resources.
So as a fully powered by the Open edX® platform, which is trusted by over 55 million learners and top universities worldwide, edSPIRIT has the following features:
- Reduced cost of deployment and maintenance. The cloud-based platform simplifies onboarding; customers get their own branded learning instances within minutes.
- The platform’s scalability enables institutes to support the educational needs of millions of users.
- The most intuitive Course Studio simplifies the course creation process, letting you focus on creating interactive and engaging content.
- It improved reports & analytics to provide a detailed performance overview and monitor individuals’ learning activities and programs’ portfolios to achieve better results.
- Multiple Xblocks to add to the basic functionality of your instance.
- Online chat and support, training resources, forums, and more to ensure your peace of mind.
edSPIRIT will continue to contribute our technological expertise and industrial experiences to promote open edX technology in eLearning world. So, to know more about us, please visit our website at: www.edspirit.com and have a look at our plan page for the latest features of each plan:
Can’t wait to meet you there